Spotify is a digital music app that provides millions of songs for free worldwide. Many times, the song you are trying to listen to or any of your downloaded songs may be marked hidden. This generally happens when the song you are trying to play is no longer available on Spotify, when you do not have stable internet, when you are using another Spotify account, when the song is unavailable in your region, copyright issues, etc. In this article, we will be discussing how you can unhide songs on Spotify.
How To Unhide Songs On Spotify
You do have the option to unhide songs on Spotify. If any song on Spotify is hidden or unavailable, you can unhide them. Below are the steps to unhide Spotify songs on Android, iOS, and PC.
Unhide Song On Spotify Web PC
If you are using Spotify on your computer and want to unhide the songs, then follow the steps given below-
- Open the Spotify app on your PC.
- Click on your Account icon and then open the Settings icon.
- Here, under the Display Options section, you will see Show Unavailable Songs In Playlists option. Turn off the toggle for it
- You can now listen to the songs that were hidden on Spotify.
Unhide Songs On Spotify Android App
If you are using the Spotify app on your Android device and want to unhide all songs on this app, then follow the given steps-
- Firstly, open the Spotify app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Here, tap on the Gear icon to open the Settings on Spotify.
- Lookout for the Show Unplayable Songs option. Turn off the toggle to unhide the song on Spotify.
Unhide Songs on Spotify iOS App
If you are an iOS user and want to unhide the songs on Spotify that are unavailable to you due to some problems, then you can unhide them by following the given simple steps-
- Open Spotify on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Settings on Spotify by tapping on the gear icon.
- Here, turn off the toggle for Hide Unplayable Songs.
- Once you do so, you can play hidden songs on Spotify.
How To Hide Songs On Spotify?
You can hide songs on Spotify that are on an album, in a public playlist, or in a playlist made by Spotify. To hide songs on Spotify, follow the steps given below-
- First, open the Spotify app on your device.
- Now, open the album or playlist with the song you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots next to the song you want to hide.
- Now, tap the Hide Song option to hide the song on Spotify.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Can’t I Unhide Songs On Spotify?
When the hidden song is deleted from Spotify, you may be unable to unhide it. So if you cannot unhide songs on Spotify, it may be because the song has been deleted/removed from Spotify.
How Do You Unhide Songs On Spotify?
To unhide a song on Spotify, head to Settings on Spotify. Here, turn off the toggle next to Hide Unplayable Songs.
Can You Hide Songs On Spotify?
Yes, you can hide songs on Spotify. We have discussed the steps to hide songs on Spotify in the above steps. You can follow the above steps if you want to hide songs on Spotify.
The above article discusses how you can unhide songs on Spotify. We have also discussed how you can hide songs on Spotify. We hope this article helps you with what you were looking for.