Just like every bank account, a DEEPBLUE Debit Account is also a bank account that offers you a debit card with no background credit check or even a minimum balance requirement. Along with this, you can ensure quicker tax refunds and Direct Deposit features. All these features are provided by Republic Bank & Trust Company members of FDIC. Here’s our guide to deepbluedebit.com activate your card and log in to your account online.
What is a Deepblue Debit Card?
You can make purchases with your DEEPBLUE Debit Card when you have a DEEPBLUE Debit Account. This service is provided by Republic Bank & Trust Company which is a Member of FDIC. In fact, the DEEPBLUE debit card is a Netspend-issued MasterCard that can be used with the MasterCard Payment Services network.
After reading this guide and activating this card, you can use it to access your DEEPBLUE Debit Account services without ever having to access the online portal again.
When you use this card, the amount is quickly and easily deducted from your DEEPBLUE Debit Account. It can be used to acquire merchandise and services, withdraw cash from an ATM, or be loaded with additional funds at a store.
Some of the salient features of the DEEPBLUE Debit account card include the following:
- Accepted worldwide with the trust of MasterCard.
- Free balance inquiry and transaction history.
- No minimum balance requirement and no charge on debit.
- Accepted all over major and minor outlets in the USA.
- Supportive customer care is available Monday to Friday.
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Account Card at deepbluedebit.com
DEEPBLUE debit card gives you many advantages, including high cash rewards and no minimum balance maintenance requirements. Quick transfer of funds is also available based on your category.
But before doing this, make sure you have received an email from NetSpend Visa. If you have already received it, you will have 10 business days to activate your card. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit deepbluedebit.com/account/activate and sign up.
- Now on the next page, you will have to enter your Card Number, and Security Code received in the email.
- Once you do the above, you will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, enter your Name, Email Address, ZIP Code, Address, etc.
- For confirmation, enter your Date of Birth and Social Security Number as proof of Identity.
- Finally, click on Sign Up.
That’s it. Now you will receive a call from DEEPBLUE to verify everything, and your card will be activated within 48 hours. However, if you have applied using Netspend, you will have to follow the next method.
How to Activate Deepblue Debit Card Using Netspend 2023
If you have applied for your DEEPBLUE Debit Account from Netspend, you have to activate it from Netspend using the furnished information. So, follow these simple steps to do the same:
- Call NetSpend support using 1-866-387-7363 or 737-220-8956.
- Tell them that you want to activate DEEPBLUE Debit account card.
- The customer support representative will ask you about your Social Security Number, Security Code received in the email and confirm your identity.
- When they confirm everything, your card will be ready to use.
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Account Card Without SSN?
DEEPBLUE offers excellent features and offers over other major debit accounts card companies, such as no credit check and minimum maintenance balance requirement. However, if you don’t have a social security number, you cannot activate or use a DEEPBLUE Debit card.
Nevertheless, there’s an option if you don’t have SSN. You can still provide your Alien Registration Number. But, if you are thinking of going ahead without an SSN, you need to know that according to Netspend’s terms and conditions, it is crucial that you provide an SSN and government-approved ID proof for availing of their services.
If they suspect you of anything, you may also be asked to provide your driving license and other personal information. Remember, if you are not able to provide complete information and only provide half or partial information, you won’t be able to use the card.
What are the Benefits of a DEEPBLUE Debit Account?
A DEEPBLUE debit account is like an ordinary savings account but has multiple benefits. For example, if you open a savings account in CitiBank while staying in New York, you need to maintain a minimum average balance of $1500. If you keep your account below that, you will be charged $20. Furthermore, debit card charges are also there, along with alert charges.
On the other hand, a DEEPBLUE debit account keeps you free of all kinds of charges and keeping your account funded all the time. You can even keep $50 in your bank account and withdraw $40 the next day without worrying.
The Bottom Line
Well, that’s all we have here about how you can activate your deepbluedebit.com debit account card online. We hope this guide has helped you. Now you know how important it is to have your SSN, and we hope your process goes smoothly as possible. If you have any doubts, make sure to comment below.