For the uninformed, Scribd is an online digital library that is filled with magazines, music, eBooks, documents, audiobooks, and so much more. If you are someone who enjoys using smartphones for literally every aspect, Scribd is the right choice for you. However, there may be times when you want to delete Scribd account for whatever reason. Luckily, this article will help you with things like how to delete credit card from Scribd.
How to Delete Scribd Account
Scribd is a perfect platform for people who are into reading eBooks, and magazines, and listening to audiobooks. It is a great way to explore and dive more into the amazing world of a digital library. Nonetheless, you may want to remove your account once you finish your reading wish list. Continue reading further to know more about the same.
Can I Cancel Scribd After Free Trial?
Yes, you can cancel Scribd after free trial. Like any platform, Scribd allows its users to try their features for one month free. If the consumer feels that the Scribd service is not up to their expectations during that period, they can easily cancel it. However, cancel it before the trial period ends and you won’t be charged or you will be charged automatically if you don’t cancel it.
How Do I Cancel My Scribd Subscription?
Now that you know whether it is possible to cancel Scribd after free trial, let us move forward to the process. Scribd allows users to easily delete Scribd account or cancel their subscription whenever they want to do it. Here are the steps that will guide you to cancel your Scribd subscription.
Method 1: Through Scribd Website
1. Visit the official Scribd website on your PC or laptop.
2. Click on Sign in and log in to your account with account credentials.
3. Go to Your Account and click on Subscription & Payment Details.
4. Click on End My Subscription.
Note: For some readers this option may appear as Cancel Subscription.
Keep reading to learn how to delete Scribd account.
Also Read: How to Delete YouTube Account
Method 2: Via Google Play Store
1. Launch Google Play Store on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Tap on Payments and subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
4. Next, tap on Subscriptions.
5. Tap on the Scribd subscription from the list.
6. Then, tap on Cancel subscription.
7. Select the reason why you want to cancel the subscription and tap on Continue.
8. Lastly, tap on Cancel subscription from the popup.
How Do I Remove My Card Details from Scribd?
Are you wondering how do I remove my card details from Scribd? If so, you are at the right place. Here are the steps that will guide you to remove your card details from Scribd.
1. Go to the official Scribd website and Sign in.
2. Click on the profile icon.
3. Click on Your account from the menu.
4. Click on Update from the Payment method section.
5. Remove the card from this section and replace it with a new desired card.
Also Read: How to Remove Amazon Gift Card
How to Delete Credit Card from Scribd?
As discussed earlier in the article, you can follow the steps mentioned above to delete credit card from Scribd. Scribd made it very easy for users to delete their credit card details from their database.
Can I Delete Scribd Account?
Yes, you can delete Scribd account and it is very easy. They know that sometimes members might want to leave the Scribd family altogether.
How to Delete Scribd Account?
Scribd made it very easy to delete your Scribd account. Here are the steps that will guide you to delete your Scribd account.
1. Launch the Scribd app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom panel.
3. Next, tap on Account Information.
4. Tap on Delete Account.
5. Mark the checkboxes on your screen and confirm your choice by tapping Delete Account.
How Do I Permanently Delete My Scribd Account?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to permanently delete your Scribd account.
So, we hope you have understood how to delete Scribd account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.