TikTok is hands-down one of the most popular social media apps in the entire world. People from different nations thoroughly enjoy creating entertaining content on TikTok with its pretty filters, audio, and high engagement level. But if you barely use TikTok, you may often wonder how to edit text on TikTok at different times. If so, read this article to know how to add text to TikTok slideshow.
<img class=”alignnone wp-image-158804 size-full” src=” alt=”How to Edit Text on TikTok” width=”1200″ height=”800″>
How to Edit Text on TikTok
Over the years, TikTok has become a staple in your lives. From finding out the latest music trends to creating a fanbase of like-minded people, TikTok helps us stay entertained every day. But if you are just beginning with the app, you may not know how to add and edit text accordingly. Continue reading this article till the end to find out more.
How to Edit Text on TikTok at Different Times
Adding text on a TikTok video is different than adding text at different times in the same video. This is how to edit text on TikTok at different times:
1. Launch TikTok on your Android smartphone.
<img class=”alignnone wp-image-156329″ src=” alt=”launch tiktok on your smartphone. How to Edit Text on TikTok” width=”340″ height=”702″>
2. Tap on the + icon at the bottom.
3. Tap and hold the record icon to record a new video.
4. Next, select Aa text icon from the options at the right.
<img class=”alignnone wp-image-156340″ src=” alt=”tap on the Aa text icon. How to Edit Text on TikTok” width=”340″ height=”654″>
5. Enter your text and tap on Done.
6. Now tap on your text and select Set duration from the options on your screen.
7. Select the duration using the slider and tap on the confirm icon once you are happy.
8. Next, repeat the steps 4-7 until you get all the desired text in the video.
Also Read: How to Edit and Save a Draft on TikTok
How to Add Text to TikTok Slideshow
The best part about TikTok is that it lets you experiment with your creative side. There are tons of filters, stickers, audios, and text fonts to mix and match and create new fun content. But if you are troubled only by the text part, follow these steps to know how to add text to TikTok slideshow:
1. Open TikTok on your smartphone.
2. Tap on + icon to make a new post.
<img class=”alignnone wp-image-156360″ src=” alt=”tap on the plus icon. How to Edit Text on TikTok” width=”340″ height=”654″>
3. Tap on the record icon and shoot a new video for your TikTok account.
4. Next, select Aa icon and type the desired text in the field.
Note: You can also try different fonts, alignment, and color from the same option.
5. Now tap on Next if you are satisfied with how everything looks on the screen.
Also Read: How to Get TikTok Unblocked on My School Computer
How to Add Text to TikTok on PC
If you want to jazz up your TikTok videos, adding text is the right way to do so. Follow these steps to know how to add text to TikTok on PC:
1. Visit the official TikTok website on your Windows laptop.
2. Click on Log In and enter your credentials.
<img class=”alignnone wp-image-156370″ src=” alt=”click on log in. How to Edit Text on TikTok” width=”800″ height=”434″>
3. Next, go to + Upload option.
4. Add a file in Select file and type your text in the field below Caption.
5. Make other adjustments and click on Post to make your amazing creation available for the audience.
<img class=”alignnone wp-image-156379″ src=” alt=”click on Post. How to Edit Text on TikTok” width=”800″ height=”475″>
Also Read: How to Watch TikTok without App
How Do I Get Text-to-speech on TikTok PC?
If you are a big-time TikTok scroller, you must have come across videos with automated voice. For the uninformed, this is called text-to-speech feature of TikTok. This is another great way to learn how to add text to TikTok on PC but with a twist.
1. Launch TikTok on your Android smartphone.
2. Tap on the create icon and record your video.
3. Next, tap on the text option and enter your desired caption.
<img class=”alignnone wp-image-156391″ src=” alt=”tap on the Aa text icon. How to Edit Text on TikTok” width=”340″ height=”654″>
4. Once you are happy with the caption, tap on it and select Text-to-speech from the menu.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I edit TikTok text after posting?
Ans. Unfortunately, you cannot edit captions on videos after you post them on TikTok. Nonetheless, you can still delete the video and post it again with a caption of your preference.
Q2. Can you edit text on TikTok draft?
Ans. Yes, you can edit text, music, and effects on a TikTok draft.
Q3. Can you Edit text on TikTok once posted?
Ans. No, you cannot edit caption There is no button that allows you to edit the caption under a TikTok video after it’s been posted.
We hope this article helped you in understanding how to edit text on TikTok. If so, let us know which method worked the best for you. Also share your reviews and suggestions in the comments down below and let us know what you would like to read next.