How to Find Someone on All Social Networks for Free
Here, we have shown how to find someone on all social networks for free.
Note: The article does not encourage cyberstalking and any other means of disturbing other individuals and is solely aimed at educational awareness.
Method 1: Manual Search Social Media Profiles
As a first option to find the details of someone, you can perform manual searches on the individual Social media platforms as given in this section. The apps may vary from community apps to dating apps.
Option I: WhatsApp
WhatsApp is now an essential app for communication and for staying in touch with our loved ones. You can read the guide using the link given here to find someone on all social networks free, in our case, on WhatsApp even if you do not know his or her phone number.
Option II: LinkedIn
LinkedIn has been an extremely useful app for finding professional people and building your network with people relevant to your work industry. You can read the guide to learn the method to find someone on LinkedIn using an email address using the link given here.
Option III: Twitter
Along with containing the personal opinions and thoughts of people, the Twitter app has a huge database of information about people. You can use the link given here to learn how to find the methods to search for a Twitter account using their phone number.
Option IV: Facebook
Without a doubt, Facebook has been a popular app and the most widely used app, making it easier for you to search for someone on the app.
Also Read: Facebook Messenger Rooms and Group Limit
Option V: Instagram
Instagram is another popular Social media app that holds information about almost every person and can be used to easily find someone on all social networks free in this database.
Option VI: Reddit
Reddit is a social network, in which, people discuss various topics based on their interests, and can be treated as a potential user database to find social media profiles free of charge.
Option VII: Snapchat
To find someone on all social networks free, you can consider using the Snapchat app. With the rise in users and enhancing popularity, the Snapchat app also has been an effective social media app with more information.
Option VIII: Tinder
Tinder, being one of the most popular dating apps, has a huge database of people and their personal information.
Option IX: Match
Match is another popular dating platform that hosts information about almost every person on the web. Using the link given here, you can find the method to search for someone using his or her username.
Option X: TikTok
Before banning in India, TikTok has been a very popular app that had a huge number of accounts and helped to find someone on all social networks free. It is also encompassing a huge database in the countries that have allowed the app, making this an ideal choice for finding someone.
Option XI: OkCupid
OkCupid is a dating app that holds potential information of people, mainly belonging young age. Use the link given here to know the method to find social media profiles free of charge, in our case, on OkCupid using his or her username.
Option XII: POF
POF or Plenty of Fish is an online dating app that has a vast database of people. The method to search for someone on the POF app using his or her email address is given in the link here.
Option XIII: Whisper
As the name suggests, Whisper can be treated as a Social media platform that helps to find someone on all social networks free. It allows its users to post videos and photos anonymously. Use the link given here to learn the method to view someone’s profile from his or her Whisper profile.
Also Read: Top 10 Best People Search Websites
Method 2: Through Reverse Lookup Websites
You can use any of the reverse lookup websites and tools are given in this section to find the exact identity of any person including their Social media accounts.
Option I: User Search Tools
You can look at the best reverse lookup websites to find the best websites that help in identifying the individual. Apart from the options given in the guide, you can use the websites listed in this guide, which are the best alternatives for the BeenVerified site that are solely dedicated to finding the person on the Social media platform.
Option II: Phone Lookup Tools
If you have their phone number, you can use the various reverse phone number lookup tools to find out the details of the person. The methods to find the phone number of someone using their phone number are given in the link here. As a reverse approach, you can use his or her phone number to find someone on the web.
Option III: Reverse Image Search
In addition to these options to find someone on all social networks free, you can learn the methods to run a reverse image search to find the detailed information of any person using their photo.
Method 3: Through Software Extensions
If you are looking for software or web extension that helps in tracking or finding the information of the person while you use any of the sites such as Gmail, you can use the extensions listed in this section. This is convenient for people as it avoids the necessity to search for the person’s details on the websites individually.
Option I: ManyContacts
A free web-based tool that works well with Gmail to search for someone on all social networks is ManyContacts. If the extension is installed on your browser, it displays the information of the social media accounts of the person. Even if the details of the person are hidden, they can be displayed using the extension.
How to Use ManyContacts
The method to use the ManyContacts extension to find social media profiles free of charge is explained here.
1. Open the Google Chrome app by following the instruction given earlier.
2. Open the Gmail website and log in to your Gmail account.
3. Open the official website to install the ManyContacts extension and click on Add to Chrome! button.
4. Return to the Gmail page and click on any of the contact information in your address book.
5. You can find the details of the social media accounts of the person linked to the particular email address displayed on the source website.
Option II: ClearBit Connect – Supercharge Gmail
To find someone on all social networks free, you can consider the ClearBit Connect- Supercharge Gmail extension. It is a compact widget, which helps in providing valuable data about the person who has emailed you. A notable advantage of this advanced search tool is that it has a free trial after which monthly or annual subscriptions are charged.
How to Use ClearBit Connect
The method to use the ClearBit Connect extension is explained in this section.
1. Open the Google Chrome app.
2. Visit the official website of ClearBit Connect and click on the Add to Chrome button.
3. You can enter the name of the organization of the person and you can easily find the details such as company size, liked emails, etc.
Option III: SignalHire – find email or phone number
Another option to find the contact information of the business, which is always updated and provides verified data, is the SignalHire web extension. In addition to finding the information of the person, you can also create accessible contact profiles using which the sales team can have the information. In addition, you can find information on up to 1000 profiles at the same time and you can obtain 10 free credits for each month.
Also Read: How to Find Someone on LinkedIn by Email Address
Method 4: Through Mobile Apps
This section provides a list of mobile apps that use search engines to find someone on all social networks free by searching for the person on the web. This can be extremely useful if you work for an Organization and would like to find out information about the person continuously. Read the details of the apps to find people’s social media.
Option I: Social Network Finder
The Social Network Finder is an app that allows you to search for someone on all social networks and find important information like hobbies, interests, downloads, and much more using their social media profiles.
- You can find out the details of the person by typing their full name and date of birth or filling out the search list to filter the person from the huge database.
- It provides an accurate and detailed report including information like their number, location, email address, and screenshots of their profile outlook.
- It works only in English and utilizes only 24 MB of your storage space to find social media profiles free of charge.
- You can track the status of the request and are notified of the completion, which is usually from an hour to several days.
- You can also obtain more information by paying a subscription of $30.
Option II: Social Searcher
The Social Searcher app is one of the apps to find people’s social media has a convenient design and does not require you to register to the service for finding the social media account of the person.
- It collects information from various social networks, to find someone on all social networks free, and provides a list of public posts. Using the search filter, you can choose the social network, the emotional component of information, and its type.
- The app notifies you of any potential match along with an email alert and the free version allows up to 100 searches per day.
- The other four paid plans help in gathering information more detailed information quickly.
Option III: Google Lens
Google Lens is a universal app in almost every smartphone that can recognize people using the smartphone camera. Being one of the apps to find people’s social media, you can find the information accurately in no time.
Option IV: Seek Contacts
Seek Contacts is a lightweight app of size 8.9 MB, that searches for information about people by analyzing more than 40 popular social networks using their full names.
- It also includes a facial recognition system wherein, you can indicate the person even using a group photo. By scanning the facial features, the app returns the matches and provides detailed information about the person inclusive of phone number or email address.
- You can also refrain the app from using your personal information or add them to the app.
Option V: HINP- Social Networks on a Map
HINP is an app that allows you to find the social networks of people along with other activities around you.
- Registration is not required for using the app to find someone on all social networks free, and you can find users based on the indicated location of the person by choosing a place using the map-searching feature.
- This is an opportunity to make new friends and you can get some idea of the places or read news feeds, while you find social media profiles free of charge.
- You can use their full name, inclusive of surname, and photo, or by using specific sentences as information. The app uses this information to scan the person to search for someone on all social networks and provides accurate results in a few seconds.
- The app is small in size that is, 5MB, and can translate people’s posts into 80 languages.
Option VI: Telegram
Telegram proves to be an extensively useful app, as it includes Telegram bots, and is one of the potential apps to find people’s social media or to search for the person’s social network.
- The information, which is received from 40 different sources, and numerous functions and combined services, in the app, do not violate the laws of the country.
- You can use the search bar to find the bot for finding the social network of any specific social network and tap on the START button to start the bot.
- The detailed report can be obtained by providing any information like Full name, date of birth, car plate number, phone number, email, address, username in telegram, INN, link to VK, crypto wallet, photo, geolocation, voice, or nickname, in some instances.
Also Read: How to Create Telegram Channel
Option VII: Eyecon- Caller ID, Calls, Phone Book & Contacts
Eyecon is a free app that can be used to find someone on all social networks free using the person’s phone number.
- The app sends the information by scanning the huge database and provides the name and photo of the owner of the number.
- You can personalize your photos, and this helps in protecting you from spam calls.
Option VIII: Social Detective
One of the apps to find people’s social media is the Social Detective app which has a great purple design to find the social media of any person.
- You can enter the name of the person and obtain a great list of matched contacts by clicking on the Show profiles button.
- You can also find the interests and hobbies of the person, so it proves an essential part to find social media accounts of your friends and relatives.
Option IX: Poirot- Username Search
Poirot is a username verification app that checks the username on various social media networks and over a hundred sites. It searches for a particular name on various websites, trading markets, and more, and provides a detailed report for the search.
In this article, we have shown you How to find someone on all social networks free. Do let us know which of these helped you to find social media profiles free of charge. Additionally, please share your suggestions and queries as comments.