Your deleted Google Account may be recoverable. If you deleted your Google account some time ago, you might not be able to recover it. If you regain your Google account, you can use Gmail, Google Play, and other services as usual.
Google does not notify customers how long their Google account will be designated for deletion. If you wish to regain your Google account, you should do it now.
READ ALSO: How to Restore Your YouTube history
Please keep in mind that even if you restore your Google account, you may not be able to recover your data. However, you may use your account to sign in to Gmail and other Google services that need a Google account.
Recovering a Deleted Google Account
- Several questions will be asked of you to ensure that this is your account. Make every effort to react.
- If you’re experiencing trouble, follow the recommendations to complete the account recovery steps.
- If your password is retrieved, create a new one you haven’t used with this account.
Steps to Recover a Deleted Google Account
1. Navigate to the Google account recovery page. Click Next after entering the sign-in email or phone number.
Messages such as “This account was terminated and is no longer recoverable,” “Couldn’t locate your Google Account,” and similar ones may appear. If it says “Try again,” it signifies that you can no longer restore this Google account.
READ ALSO: How to recover your WhatsApp account
2. You will be asked a few questions to confirm that this Google account is yours. As many inquiries as you can. Try to guess an answer to a question if you don’t know it. You must demonstrate your ownership of the account.
3. You might be required to enter a contact email address to send a verification code. Make sure the email address you offer is current and reachable. In addition to this, you could be questioned further.
4. You can attempt the account recovery procedure again to see if you can recover the account if, after completing the steps, you still see the message “Google couldn’t verify this account belongs to you.”
How to Recover a Forgotten Password on a Google Account
If you’ve forgotten your password, go to the Google account recovery page and provide the answers to a few questions to verify that it’s your account. You may change the password on your Google account, and you should use a secure password that you haven’t used before.
If you’ve forgotten your sign-in email, here’s how to recover your Google account.
In order to retrieve your account if you forget your sign-in email address, click the Forgot email link on the Google account recovery page, input your phone number or recovery email, and then follow the on-screen directions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you restore files from a deleted Google Account?
It is possible to retrieve deleted users’ Google Drive files. You have up to 20 days to retrieve your Google account and data if a user is removed. Transfer ownership of their files to a user who is currently logged in once the user has been revived.
Is it possible to retrieve a deleted Gmail account?
Your deleted Google Account may be recoverable. If you removed data from your account some time ago, you might not be able to restore it. If you successfully recover your account, you can log in to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google services as usual.