Although your iPhone comes with a screen recorder, did you know that you can also record the screen of your iPhone using a Mac? In OS X Yosemite, Apple first made this option available. It is simple to use for recording your favorite gaming moments or an app tutorial using audio recorded with an external microphone.
Before we walk you through the processes, let us explain why using a Mac to record your iPhone’s screen is preferable to utilizing a USB to Lightning cable and QuickTime on your PC.
You must first connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB Lightning connector to use QuickTime Player to record your device’s screen. Now, adhere to these easy guidelines:
1. When you connect your iPhone to your Mac for the first time, iOS will ask you if you want to let your Mac access files. On your phone, tap Trust.
2. Go to File > New Movie Recording in the menu bar after starting QuickTime Player on your Mac.
3. The window will change. In the window’s center, click the little arrow next to the red dot. The choices will be listed. Choose your iPhone from the Camera section. The recording of the video will start.
4. You may also start and pause recordings with the Touch Bar on your Mac.
5. Click the tiny arrow once again and choose your iPhone from the Microphone area to start recording audio from your iPhone. Connect a microphone to your Mac and select External Microphone to capture external sounds.
6. Unplug the external microphone and choose Internal Microphone from the drop-down box to utilize the internal microphone on your Mac.
7. Unfortunately, recording both internal and exterior audio from an iPhone is impossible.
8. You may choose between High or Maximum video quality in the same option.
10. After the recording is complete, select File > Save from the menu bar.
However, keep in mind that QuickTime Player will produce an error and halt the recording if you rotate the iPhone’s screen while it is being recorded. Another thing to remember is that using this technique, and you cannot record DRM-protected apps like Netflix.
Use this technique to begin showcasing your most extraordinary gaming experiences to all of your friends now that you know how simple it is to record the screen of your iPhone using a Mac.
Using the iPhone’s built-in screen recorder or relying on third-party apps is undoubtedly simpler. Still, QuickTime Player in macOS offers the highest video quality and the ability to record external audio.
One of the most crucial stages any Betway Login bettor should be aware of is… Read More
You might be able to repair a water damaged MacBook by moving quickly and using… Read More