LinkedIn is a social media app for working professionals and job seekers. Unlike all the other social media platforms, you will find people on LinkedIn posting about jobs or seeking jobs. When you seek a job on LinkedIn or providing, it is important to know how your profile will look to others. A good LinkedIn profile will catch the eye of other people.
The social media app has a feature allowing users to view their LinkedIn profile as public. This feature lets you see how your profile will look to other users. You can view your photos, resume, and profile summary publicly. If you want to use this feature on LinkedIn but don’t know how then this article will guide you. In this article, we will discuss how you can view your profile on LinkedIn as public.
View LinkedIn Profile as Public or as Others See it
This feature is available on both the app and the website version of LinkedIn. We will discuss the steps to view your LinkedIn profile as public on both the app and website.
Follow the steps given below to view your LinkedIn profile as public on the app-
- Open the LinkedIn app on your phone. Ensure you are signed into your LinkedIn account on the app.
- Now, tap on your Profile icon at the top left corner.
- From the menu that opens up, tap on Settings.
- In Settings, tap on Visibility.
- From the list of options, tap on Edit your public profile.
- You can make changes to your public profile from here. If you don’t want to make any changes, tap on Preview your public profile option.
- You will now see how your profile will look to other people on LinkedIn.
If you want to view your Linked Profile as public on the website, follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, open the browser on your phone or PC and visit the LinkedIn website by clicking on this link.
- You will now have to sign into your account. Enter your account credentials and sign into your account to continue.
- On the home page of your account, click on your Profile icon at the top right corner, and then click on Settings & Privacy.
- On the Settings page, head to the Visibility tab.
- Under the Visibility tab, click on Edit your public profile option.
- You will now be able to view how your profile will look to profile.
- Scroll down on this page, and you will see a toggle to turn on/off things others can see on the profile, like headlines, summary, articles & activities, groups, etc.
It is important to know how your profile will look to others. We hope this article helps you in viewing your Linkedin Profile as public. By following the above steps, you can view your profile on LinkedIn as public and make changes to it.
How To A Change My Linkedin Profile From Private To Public?
If your LinkedIn profile is private and you want to make it public, then you will be able to do it by following the steps given below-
- Click on the Profile icon on your Linkedin profile.
- Now, click on the Settings & Privacy option.
- Under the Visibility option, click on Edit your public profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the next page and turn on the toggle for Your Profile’s Public Visibility.
How Do I View My Profile On LinkedIn As A Guest?
We have mentioned the steps to view a profile on LinkedIn as a guest in the article above. You can follow the steps mentioned in the article above to do so.
Can I See LinkedIn Profile Without Joining?
Yes, you can see your LinkedIn profile without having an account on LinkedIn. You will be able to view the public sections of the profile, even if you don’t have a LinkedIn account or are not signed into your account on the browser or the app.