ADATA XPG Introduces Xenia 15 2021 Ultralight Laptop
ADATA’s XPG gaming division officially unveiled the 2021 edition of its Xenia 15 ultralight notebook, updating its specifications to allow enthusiasts to take the best hardware on the market wherever they go, thanks to its ultralight weight of just under 2kg.
The heart of the 2021 edition of the Xenia 15 is the Core i7-11800H, which marks a continuation of the collaboration between Intel and Adata XPG to achieve the most powerful possible gaming laptop with the lowest possible weight. This 11th Tiger Lake-H processor. Generación is equipped with eight cores and 16 threads and reaches a turbo frequency of 4.6GHz, one of the best options for gaming on laptops.
To achieve the best possible gaming experience, ADATA equipped the Xenia 15 2021 with the GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile, allowing gaming with the best possible graphic quality thanks to real-time Ray-Tracing, and with the best possible performance thanks to DLSS and Nvidia. Reflex, wherever we are.
This powerful hardware is accompanied by 32GB of 3200MHz DDR4 memory to perform all kinds of tasks simultaneously without problems, a 1TB XPG S70 PCIe Gen4 SSD with reads of up to 7400MB / s and reads of up to 6800MB / s that will allow you to load your games and work files in seconds, and support for Thunderbolt 4, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2 and 2.5G Ethernet for the fastest connectivity possible.
Finally, for the best gaming experience, the Xenia 15 features a 15.6″ IPS screen with Quad-HD resolution and 165Hz refresh rate with factory color calibration to obtain high graphic quality at the same time that we get a high refresh rate and an optomechanical keyboard with RGB lighting per key that will allow us to capture our movements instantly.
- Intel Core i7-11800H “Tiger Lake-H” processor with eight cores, 16 threads, and 4.6 GHz boost frequency.
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Graphics Card for Laptops, with 5120 Cuda Cores Ampere, 1620MHz boost frequency, 8GB of GDDR6 memory, and 125W TGP
- 2x16GB (Total 32GB) XPG DDR4 SO-DIMM RAM with 3200MHz frequency, expandable to 64GB
- XPG GAMMIX S70 PCI-E Gen4 SSD with sequential read speeds up to 7400MB / s and sequential write speed up to 6400MB / s plus extra M.2 slot for expansion.
- 15.6″ IPS screen with Quad-HD resolution (2560 × 1440), 165Hz refresh rate, 300 nits maximum brightness, 100% sRGB space coverage, and individual factory calibration.
- Opto-mechanical keyboard with per-key customizable RGB lighting
- Thunderbolt 4 support with 40GB / s bandwidth and USB 4.0
- Wi-Fi 6 AX201 Connectivity, 2.5GB / s Ethernet, Bluetooth 5.2, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A x3, HDMI 2.1 x1
- 94Whr battery with six lithium polymer cells for up to 7 hours of use, plus 230W charger
- Dimensions 356.4 x 233.8 x 20.5mm (Width x Length x Height)
- 85% screen-to-body ratio, with edges as small as 9.4mm
- Liquid metal thermal interface to achieve temperatures between 5 and 10 ° C lower compared to a traditional thermal interface.
- Ultra-light magnesium alloy housing weighing 1.94Kg and 20.5mm high.