Netflix is a popular streaming service in today’s world. It’s a paid subscription service that lets customers view TV shows and movies without ads from any device with an Internet connection.
People are increasingly opting to pay a membership fee to use this service. As a result, many users are unaware of how to modify their accounts. Changing your Netflix account’s profile image is one of the ways you can personalize your account.
Many users are unaware of the account settings available to them. So, if you want to update your profile picture after creating your account, you only need to follow a few simple steps.
Personalize the images on Netflix profiles
If you want to personalize your Netflix profile photos, there are various options available. Choosing a picture from Pinterest or TikTok is one method to personalize your account profile. After selecting an image, you can use Kapwing to resize it.
Furthermore, before using an image as a profile photo, ensure it does not contain a watermark. If your photo has a watermark on it, you must erase it.
Select a picture from Pinterest or TikTok
You may get a personalized photo for your Netflix account from social media sites like Pinterest or TikTok. You can download an image from one of these two platforms and upload it to your Netflix profile if you have an account on one of them. You might find an image you like on Pinterest, a social network for publishing and sharing pictures.
Another alternative is to use the TikTok platform, a video-making and-sharing social network. However, many people are unaware that this platform may be a fantastic source of inspiration. Where you can find some possibilities that you might enjoy, you must register with your email address to utilize the platform’s functionalities.
Use Kapwing to change image size
You’ll need to crop your image once you’ve chosen and downloaded the image you wish to use as your Netflix account profile photo. Because the image must be enlarged in a 1:1 ratio, this step is required. You’ll need to utilize an editing application to chop your image to complete this method.
Kapwing, a browser-based video editor that allows you to resize your image, is highly handy for cropping photographs. This tool is available for free on any platform, including a computer and an Android or iOS smartphone.
- To begin editing, go to the Kapwing platform and click “Start editing.”
- Upload the file you’d want to work on.
- To make a 1:1 ratio, resize your image.
- After you’ve made the modifications you desire, click “Export picture.”
- Choose “Download” from the drop-down menu.
Remove the Kapwing Watermark
There must be no watermark on the image you want to use as your Netflix account profile picture. You’ll need to utilize the Adobe Photoshop editor to remove the watermark if the image has one. If you don’t want the watermarks removed, you can choose a different image and repeat the cropping process.
How to add a custom photo to a Netflix profile
Before you start customizing your Netflix profile photographs, keep in mind that you won’t be able to upload personalized photos to your account. Only the default options are available on the platform. However, you must utilize the “Custom profile picture for Netflix” addon if you wish to add a custom photo to a Netflix profile.
However, before you use this extension, you should understand how it works because you’ll need to know how to control it. You only need to follow the steps below to utilize the ‘Custom profile photo for Netflix’ extension.
- In your browser, install the “Custom profile photo for Netflix” extension.
- After that, you’ll need to add the extension to the toolbar so that it’s easier to find later.
- Log into your Netflix account and sign in.
- After that, navigate to your account settings.
- Hover over your profile image in the top right corner of your screen once you’ve logged into your account.
- When you click “Manage Profiles,” a list of all your profiles will appear.
- Then, in your toolbar, click on the extension.
- To add your profile photo, choose a profile from the dropdown menu and click “Select Image.”
- After that, you’ll be able to get a preview of your image before clicking “Save.”
- After that, you’ll need to reload your browser in order to see their new profile image.
How many times can you update the Netflix profile photo?
If, after placing a new profile picture on your Netflix account, you want to change it again, you will be able to do so without any problem. The “Custom profile picture for Netflix” extension allows you to change the photos of your Netflix profiles.
However, remember that to change your profile picture again, you must use the extension; otherwise, you will not be able to perform this procedure.