Here is a tip for checking if someone is following you on Instagram
Instagram is a great way to stay in touch with friends, family, and other people online. And it is pretty normal to find out whether someone is following you or not. Therefore, we bring you some simple tips to quickly check if someone is following you on Instagram.
How to see if someone is following you on Instagram
Directly via the person’s profile
This is one of the easiest ways to check if someone follows you on Instagram. It can be verified directly from the person’s profile, and you don’t have to open your subscriber list repeatedly.
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone. Make sure to update the app to the latest version if you haven’t already.
- Go to the person profile for whom you want to check if he is following you or not.
- Click on the three-dot menu given in the upper right corner. A pop-up will appear on your screen.
- If you see the option to Remove followers in the menu, the person is one of your followers. The option will not appear if it does not follow you.
Unfortunately, this method only works on iOS for now.
While there is a little workaround on Android, you’ll see the ‘ Follow’ button for accounts that follow you every time you open someone’s profile. But then again, this only works if you haven’t followed them yet. Either way, you can always use the other method given below.
By checking your subscriber list
This is an easier way to find out if someone is following you or not. It can be used on Android and iOS by following the steps below.
- Launch the Instagram app on your smartphone. So, open your profile by clicking on the profile icon in the lower right corner.
- Here, click on the Followers button. It will now display a list of all your subscribers.
- Now, all you need to do is search for the person’s name or account id in the search bar. If they appear on the list, they follow you. If it says “No user found” or shows empty results, they are not.