Samsung Galaxy S22 series: here are the exact dimensions and weights
Samsung Galaxy s22 size
More and more, everything is revealed about the Galaxy S22 models. This time the exact dimensions and weights have been laid out thanks to a reliable source.
According to the well-known leak, Ice Universe, S22 phones will have the following physical characteristics:
- Galaxy S22 dimensions: 146 × 70 × 7.6 mm, weight: 167 grams
- Galaxy S22 + dimensions: 157.4 × 75.8 × 7.6 mm, weight: 195 grams
- Galaxy S22 Ultra dimensions: 163.3 × 77.9 × 8.9 mm, weight: 228 grams
For comparison, here are last year’s models:
- Galaxy S21 dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm, weight: 169-171 grams
- Galaxy S21 + dimensions: 161.5 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm, weight: 199-201 grams
- Galaxy S21 Ultra dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm, weight: 227-229 grams
The base S22 will be smaller in size than its predecessor, and by the way, it will be the most compact Samsung top model since the S10e. In the case of the S22 +, the more significant difference in height can be seen, and it will not be as long a phone like its predecessor.
And the Ultra model, which may be called the Galaxy Note 22 Ultra instead of the Galaxy S22 Ultra, will be lower but more comprehensive than its predecessor, which is undoubtedly due to the S Pen’s storage and the display aspect ratio changes a bit. , the panel will be less elongated. Here are the scales, such as the S22 mobiles: