The Settings for the Yandex Mail SMTP servers are required to send mail from a Yandex.Mail account through an email client.
Although you can use your account online through Yandex’s website, you use the settings below to link the email to an offline program. This will let the email program know how to access your account and send messages.
Don’t forget to use Yandex mail POP3 settings, too, so you can download/download your email.
Tip: If you want to view your emails on your mobile phone or another mobile device, you will probably almost certainly use IMAP from Yandex.Mail.
Yandex Mail SMTP Server Settings
These are the different options you need to imitate in this program to send messages through your Yandex.Mail account:
- Yandex.Mail SMTP server address: smtp.yandex.com
- Yandex.Mail SMTP username: Totally Yandex.Mail email address (including @ yandex.com )
- Yandex.Mail SMTP password: Your Yandex.Mail password
- Yandex.Mail SMTP Port: 465
- Yandex. Mail SMTP TLS / SSL desired: Yes
- Yandex. Mail SMTP STARTTLS desired: no.