As with any social network, most members are concerned about privacy issues. And when it comes to these concerns, one of the most pressing concerns is determining who has accessed our Profile.
Thankfully, TikTok has taken notice of this concern and has added a native feature that allows you to see who has viewed your profile in the last 30 days.
You’ll need to download the TikTok beta app to access the previously mentioned information, as the feature is only available in that version. You won’t find anything like this function in the TikTok app’s settings.
Regrettably, this feature has not yet been integrated into the social network’s complete and stable edition. These are the steps to take if you want to be one of the first to try it out in the beta version.
Unfortunately, this feature has not been integrated into the social network’s complete and stable edition. However, if you want to be one of the first customers to sample the beta version, these are the steps you must do to do so without difficulty and in a straightforward manner.
Steps to tell who has viewed your TikTok Profile in 2022
- Once you have downloaded the beta version of the TikTok app, log in with your account as you would typically and routinely.
- Now click on Profile, the window located at the bottom right.
- Press on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Go to Settings and then to the Privacy tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom and enter the Profile Views feature.
- To finish this process, activate the Profile view history tool.
The procedure is now complete, and if you followed the instructions correctly, you should already have this option enabled in your profile. It’s also worth noting that if you use this tool, you’ll be able to see information from the previous 30 days.