If you’re looking into HR solutions for your company, you’ve probably heard of ADP. If you are unsure where or how to log into ADP, you can find a wealth of information in this guide. All the information regarding logging into your ADP account has been gathered from various official sources and presented here. This will save you the trouble of needing to find the appropriate information.
ADP, or “Automatic Data Processing,” is a well-known American supplier of outsourcing services and software for human resources (HR).
Table of Contents
How to Log Into ADP Using a Browser
1. Click on this link to see the official ADP website. Services for payroll, HR, and taxes | ADP Official Site
2. In the top-right corner of the screen, click the “Sign in” button.
3. Choose the tab that best fits your needs from the list of options below
List of options
- My former employer uses ADP
- My former employer is out of business
- My current employer uses ADP
- I am an administrator/owner of a company that uses ADP
- I am an accountant for a company tat uses ADP
- I am a financial advisor for a company that uses ADP
In addition, you will see a list of all of ADP’s products from “A-Z“; click on the product you want to log in as an administrator, employee, or financial adviser.
How to Login to ADP as an Employee
Follow these steps to log in to ADP as an employee:
1. Visit this page: https://www.adp.com/logins.aspx.
2. After scrolling down a little, you’ll reach the ‘For Employees’ section, where you can log in to various services.
3. Click on the (+) icon next to the option labeled “Change my Direct Deposit” if you wish to log in and change your direct deposit, for instance.
4. You will then be presented with a list of alternatives, including “My ADP,” “ADP Workforce Now,” and “RUN Powered by ADP.” Select the option you want by clicking the “Employee Login” button.
5. Enter your User ID on the following page, then click “Next.”
How to Login to ADP to access Payroll Services
These are the steps you must do to log into ADP to utilize their payroll services:
1. Visit ADP’s official login website. Payroll Login: Simple Payroll Services
2. The ‘Login‘ button is located in the top-right corner.
3. You can choose “Run Payroll” for “Administrators” and “Accountants” on the following page. Select the one you wish to log into by clicking.
4. You can log in to several different services under “Run Payroll,” such as ADP Portal, RUN Powered by ADP, ADP Workforce Now, ADP TotalSource, and ADP Vantage HCM.
5. You’ll be able to log in and access your ADP account by simply choosing the desired option, providing your username, and entering your password.
Login to ADP on Mobile
1. You can also access your ADP account through mobile by following the procedures outlined below:
2. When the program has finished installing, open it, enter your User ID and Password, and you will be able to sign in.
Simple Ways to Fix ADP Login Issues
1. Make sure the password is spelled correctly and that the spacing is proper.
2. Close the browser and attempt to log into ADP once more.
3. Try logging in again after clearing the browser’s history, cache, and cookies. You’ll need to get the activation code, enter it, and respond to your security questions for your subsequent attempt.
4. Use Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari as your browser.
READ ALSO: 2 Ways to login to your Netflix Account
How to Reset your ADP Password
Here are some actions you must do to reset your ADP account password and reaccess your account if you have forgotten it and are unable to log in:
1. Click the “Forgot Password” link provided by ADP at this link.
2. To receive information on resetting your ADP account password, enter your first and last names as well as your phone number or email address and click “Next.”
3. To reset your password, you might need to provide the answers to a series of questions; once you’ve done so, try logging in with your User ID and Password.
How to Recover your ADP User ID
You may also be unable to log in because you have forgotten your ADP User ID; in that case, follow these instructions to retrieve it:
1. Click the “Forgot User ID” link provided by ADP at this link.
2. Click “Next” to receive instructions on retrieving your ADP User ID after providing your first and last names and your phone number or email address.
3. After providing the necessary information in a series of questions, your User ID will be shown, allowing you to access your ADP account quickly.
Note: You can click on this link for extra assistance and login support. Welcome to the ADP® Portal.
Note: If you have attempted to log into your ADP account three times without success, you will be locked out and must contact your corporate administrator for assistance.