Today’s youth are so engrossed in technology that it must serve as the platform for their education. One such website is ABCya, which offers kids access to tens of thousands of online educational games.
The child’s educational level is used to categorize games and activities, such as Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. Games within each category are designed to accomplish various goals, such as teaching counting or multiplication.
Additionally, each game features increasing difficulty levels to make learning enjoyable and challenging. Any game can be shared via email or social media, and you can even print the different exercises you do.
What is ABCya?
For students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, the website ABCYa! Offers a wide variety of educational games and activities. Alan Tortolani, a teacher looking for high-quality instructional internet games for his students, designed them for teachers. There are numerous games available on ABCYa! that are categorized by grade and subject. ABCYa provides game templates, so you can ask students to do a word search using your vocabulary or frequently used words. You can use a keyboard or mouse to play games.
Features of ABCya
- Numerous kid-friendly educational games and activities.
- Listed according to educational level.
- Aid children in learning basic skills like math and English.
- Each game has increasing levels to make learning enjoyable.
- There is no need to register.
How to Use ABCya
1. Launch your browser.
2. Enter ABCya.com in the address bar.
3. Once on their page, you have many options:
- A page for Parents and Teachers-Click on this link to discover more about ABCya.com.
- If you have a paid family subscription, you can log in here.
- Class Log In-If you have a paid class subscription, log in here.
- Links to different grade levels
4. Simply click on the grade level of your choice to access the free website.
5. After being guided to the grade level of your choice, you have the option of:
- English Language Arts games for letters
- Math games using numbers
- Holiday-themed social studies games
- Games of strategy and problem solving
- Knowledge-Mixed knowledge-based skills
6. Click on the topic of your choice. Holidays, for example.
7. When you click on a subject, you will be led to a screen with tiles that offer several games.
8. Select a game, such as “Halloween Word Search.”
9. You will be led to the game page, including the game’s title, grade level standards, and a play button.
10. Depending on your grade level, you can listen for instructions, read instructions, or START THE GAME!